PRIVATE FLU VACCINATIONS
CURRENT UPDATE – 19th April 2021
Public Funded and Private Flu vaccines have arrived!
Public Flu Vaccines for people over 65, children under 5 years old, pregnant women and people with chronic conditions are now available.
Private Flu Vaccines are available for all other patients at a cost of $25.
Flu vaccines this year are more important than ever, but because social distancing is also very important, our flu vaccination process has changed this year.
Please note the following steps:
1. Book an appointment into one of our Flu Clinics by phoning 9387 2000.
2. When you arrive, please check-in with reception and make payment for your vaccine.
3. If we don’t have space in reception, you will be asked to wait outside.
4. Please have your arm or your child’s leg ready for vaccination (no coats, uniforms or tight sleeves).
5. All patients will need to wear a mask.
6. PLEASE NOTE patients who have had the Covid-19 vaccination will need to wait for 14 days to have their flu vaccination. There has to be a 14day gap between the Covid-19 and Flu Vaccine.
7. The doctor and nurse will be gloved and masked for your safety.
**Please remember that no immunisation will be given to any person who has a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or a shortness of breath**