PRIVATE FLU VACCINATIONS
CURRENT UPDATE – 22nd MARCH 2021
Private Flu vaccines have arrived!
Public Flu Vaccines for people over 65, children under 5 years old, pregnant women and people with chronic conditions have not yet arrived but are expected by end of next week.
Flu vaccines this year are more important than ever, but because social distancing is also very important, our flu vaccination process has changed this year.
Please note the following steps:
1. Book an appointment into one of our Flu Clinics by phoning 9387 2000.
2. When you arrive, please check-in with reception and make payment for your vaccine.
3. If we don’t have space in reception, you will be asked to wait outside.
4. Please have your arm or your child’s leg ready for vaccination (no coats, uniforms or tight sleeves).
5. All patients will need to wear a mask.
6. PLEASE NOTE patients who have had the Covid-19 vaccination will need to wait for 14 days to have their flu vaccination. There has to be a 14day gap between the Covid-19 and Flu Vaccine.
7. The doctor and nurse will be gloved and masked for your safety.
**Please remember that no immunisation will be given to any person who has a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or a shortness of breath**
CURRENT UPDATE – 21st MARCH 2021
Bronte Family Doctors are proud to have been selected to be part of the Phase 1B Covid 19 vaccine roll out.
We now have the vaccines for the Phase 1B eligible patients in stock.
We have opened up designated Covid-19 vaccination clinics online on Tuesday mornings with our Nurse Immuniser, Claire Ward
All appointments MUST be booked online using our HotDoc Booking System and cannot be booked over the phone.
You will be prompted to complete your Phase 1B Eligibility Checker and your Covid-19 Consent Form prior to being able to book your appointment.
Unfortunately due to capacity we are unable to accommodate New Patients at this stage
Up-to-date information can be found on https://www.health.gov.au website.
In line with current NSW Health guidelines, please ensure you are wearing a mask when attending the practice.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS PRACTICE
Fever, Cough, Sore Throat, Runny Nose or Shortness of Breath
This is an important protective measure for all of our patients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have any of these symptoms, please organise a telehealth consultation or go to your nearest COVID testing centre which can be found on the link below.
This measure is in line with NSW Health guidelines – click on button below to find out more.
Thank you for your co-operation